The Nashua’s transitional styling utilizes classic design elements to create a look that serves as the catalyst of the decorative versatility of your casual dining room. A gray finish over mango veneer highlights the wood’s grain. The table expands with the opening of a butterfly leaf, conveniently folding to store under the table’s top with ease.
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Gross Weight: 137.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 125.50 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 38 x 54 - 72 x 30H
- Apron to floor: 26"
- Length of leaf: 18" x 1
- Distance between legs from the shorter side: 30.5"
- Distance between legs from the longer side: 64.5"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of mango veneer, wood and engineered wood
- Gray finish
- Self-storing butterfly extension leaf
- Seats 6
- Assembly required
- Prop 65 Information
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 11.3555
- Package Dimension: 57 x 40.5 x 8.5H
- Piece per Carton: 1
- Assembly Instruction: